Okay, so honestly who doesn't like to receive an award? AND, the SMILE award at that!
My sweet friend, Tam, from Painted Patooties bestowed this sweet little honor on me...THANK YOU Tam! You have such a great sense of humor, you are so very sweet and not to mention very inspiring when it comes to the area regarding FITNESS...and you are also the only women I know who can eat chocolate for a whole week and actually DROP a dress size...that in itself is pretty miraculous! Again, thank you my dear, you have brightened my day and put a larger than usual smile on my face!
Okay, so here are the CHARACTERISTICS for the SMILE award;
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
And, well every thing has rules...so these are the RULES for the SMILE award:
1. The recipient must link back to the award’s creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
AND, now the award goes to:
1. Traci from Bloom Design , there is just something about Traci that I love. I think she is very genuine and she will at times send me all sorts of virtual goodies...so what's not to love? Plus her creations are wonderful...I own one, and her craftsmanship is wonderful!
2. Beth from The Pink Tulip...another sweet lady. I also enjoy reading her blog and about her vacations here and there. She has a gorgeous little girl and she looks so much like her mother it's almost unreal.
3. Vera from Doodbugzmom...Vera is great...she has a great personality and a generous soul. Plus I haven't seen her around much lately and simply want to nudge her a bit! When she does pop in, she always makes me smile...Vera, come get your award!
4. Michelle from Eat, sleep, create!... Michelle always puts a smile on my face...this woman is truly amazing! She has been a foster parent to so many children all the while rasing her own. When ever she is blessed with a new child to care for or having one of her former "babies" come visit her...you can just read the excitement and warmth in her posts...simply oozing with kindness!
5. Annette from Pickles and Co. ...her photos on her blog really just make me sigh...ahhhh...I believe she lives in some type of Wonderland. I also enjoy reading her blog and the little tidbits in her life. Apart from that, I admire her work as a designer...I'm a big fan!
So there you have it...it's really quite unfair because there are still so many more that I would like to award, but oh well...rules are rules I suppose...