Monday, August 4, 2008

Ele-fun!


It's been awhile...I know! I have been so busy!
I have a new charity listing up!

The Boutique Angels are launching for
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation,
100% of the proceeds from our auctions will be donated.
Please search "Boutique Angels Charity" to see our listings!

Ele-fun is a cute and comfortable dress! The style is just perfect for
this Lilly Pulitzer fabric! This is one of my favorite prints...with it's adorable pink elephants...and turquoise background...this one screams---SUMMER!!!!
It comes in custom sizes from 18 months to girl's 8.

I'd appreciate a little peek if you could...please!!!!

2 comments:

Steffi said...

This is a very beautiful dress of nice fabrics and coloures! I love it! Our daughter looks so cute in her dress!

Clara said...

Thanks, Steffi...that is my too cute niece...and she loved the dress, too!!!